My name is David Matuszek. I'm a family man, with a great wife and four wonderful children (the oldest three are in college). I'm an AI researcher, a teacher, a long-term computerphile, and a strong believer in the Bill of Rights. I prefer Macs because they have a well-designed operating system. On weekends I'm somebody else.
But enough about me. Here are some pages I'm contributing to the Web. If your interests coincide with mine, you may find them useful. Or not. Enjoy!
CSC 4170, Theory of Computation
Fall '98 (most recent)
- A Concise Introduction to Lisp
- A Concise Introduction to Prolog
- A Concise Introduction to Gofer/Haskell
- Advice on buying a computer (especially a Macintosh)
- Laura and the CDA
- New Eleusis (a card game)
- Why Java?
- Lang of Java (parody)